2019 Election: Oby Ezekwesili reacts as Buhari threatens ballot box snatchers with death
Former Minister of Education, Oby Ezekwesili has reacted as President Muhammadu Buhari threatened those plotting to snatch ballot boxes during the general elections.
Buhari had made it clear that anyone who tries to disrupt the electoral process will be doing so “at the expense of his own life”.
Speaking during the emergency caucus meeting of the All Progressives Congress, APC, the President said he has given instructions to security agencies to ensure the general elections go on smoothly.
Buhari had said: “Anyone who tries to disrupt the electoral process or carry the ballot boxes will be doing so “at the expense of his own life”.
But reacting, Ezekwesili said that the anger in which President Buhari gave the order was never displayed when he spoke on the extrajudicial killings that took place in Benue, Zamfra and other places.
She said this via her twitter handle this morning.
Read Also ???:
- Presidency affirms Buhari’s warning, insists ballot box snatchers face death
- Ghanaian prophet predicts doom for Nigeria’s elections, reveals Buhari’s ‘plan’
- Senator Ben Bruce retweets a post that describes Oby Ezekwesili as a ‘yahoo boy’ (Screenshot)
- Obasanjo, Sanusi, Reportedly Convinced Oby Ezekwesili To Step Down
- Breaking: Oby Ezekwesili withdraws from 2019 presidential race
Has Something to Say about 2019 Election: Oby Ezekwesili reacts as Buhari threatens ballot box snatchers with death? Drop your comments below