2Face Idibia retracts apology; says he’s not asking for forgiveness from anyone
Fans were left puzzled earlier today when Nigerian music mogul, 2Face Idibia took to his Twitter page to send in a tweet which was apparently directed at his wife, Annie Idibia.
In the tweet, the singer pleads as he acknowledges his flaws and the effort of his wife, telling her he’s sorry. The tweet reads,
Hours before the singer went to his page to send in that tweet, his wife had posted questionable posts on her Instagram stories and the singer’s tweets add fuel to the fire of causing fans to think there’s trouble in paradise.
What Annie shared below,
This caused a stir among many of his fans and followers as they began to think if probably the singer’s over-a-decade old relationship with his spouse, Annie Idibia has hit the rocks.
In a more recent development, the singer has yet again had fans in deep thoughts, even deeper than before as he moments ago, took to his page to declare that he isn’t asking for anyone’s forgiveness, though he’s sorry for disappointing anyone.
His new tweet reads,
As at the time of filing this report, all these tweets have been deleted from his page and there’s been no recent action from either his wife or himself.
Read Also ???:
- I hate being addressed as Tubaba’s wife instead of Annie the actress- Annie Idibia reveals
- 2face Idibia Celebrates Wife On Women’s Day, Shares Photo
- Annie Idibia appreciates her hubby, 2baba
- Tuface Idibia Flies 6,000 Miles To Surprise Daughter, Ehi On Her 13th Birthday (Video)
- Tuface’s wife Annie Idibia and his baby mama Pero Adeniyi throw shades at each other
Has Something to Say about 2Face Idibia retracts apology; says he’s not asking for forgiveness from anyone? Drop your comments below