Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim advises couples and singles on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day
Valentine is approaching and everyone and celebrities alike have been pitching in their two cents on how the day should be celebrated, most especially for the single ones without partners.
Celebrities like Toke Makinwa and Falz have weighed in on the season’s what to do and what nots.
Nollywood actress, Nse Ikpe-Etim is not left out as she has also advised people on how to go about the celebration of Valentine’s Day.
According to the actress, a lot of opinions are flying about as to how one should celebrate the day.
Nse Ikpe-Etim however feels the best is to just be one’s self and show love in the best way you can.
Nse Ikpe-Etim shared on Instagram:
“It’s the valentine week; while a lot of opinions are flying around about the week and how it should be spent, do not hesitate to be yourself.
Show love in the best way you can, don’t let others shame you for liking love, loving and wanting to celebrate love.
Wear your best smile, hold your head up and walk into the week like the champ that you are.”
Read Also ???:
- Toke Makinwa slam ladies who accuse her of sleeping around for money (Video)
- Toke Makinwa slams guys who can’t date within their salary
- Nigerians Slam Toke Makinwa For Mourning Us Rapper, Nipsey
- Toke Makinwa advises Nigerians telling Tonto to move on and stop attacking her ex
- Toke Makinwa slams Bovi for joking about her backside
Has Something to Say about Actress Nse Ikpe-Etim advises couples and singles on how to celebrate Valentine’s Day? Drop your comments below