Banky W reveals what EKEDC told him after his empty house was billed N90,000 for electricity (Video)
Banky W’s electricity bill of N90,000 in a month while he was outside of the country, has angered the singer that he had to explode while telling the tale in an interview.
Banky W disclosed that after receiving the bill, he called EKEDC to complain over the estimated bill of N90k and they told him he should have told them he traveled so they can adjust their meter.
According to the singer turned politician, it was at that moment he knew that estimated bills was fraud on the flip side.
Here is the video of the interview in which Banky W lamented over the electricity bill of N90k below;
This is coming after it was reported that the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC), disclosed it will stop the widespread abuse of its estimated electricity billing methodology by the 11 electricity distribution companies (Discos) in the country.
And in this regard invited stakeholders in the power industry to tell it the best out of two options it has proposed to adopt to cap estimation of electricity bills by the Discos.
NERC in a consultation paper it sent out on this, explained the issue of estimated billing has continued to constitute a major source of complaints by customers in all the Discos.
Read Also ???:
- Adesua Etomi trolls her husband, Banky W Over His Artificial American Accent (Video)
- ‘Why I chose politics’- Banky W Reveals, Talks About Losing The Election And His Wife’s Reaction To It
- Banky W gushes over wife, Adesua Etomi as she lands first Vogue Magazine cover
- Adesua Etomi pens down an emotional birthday message to her hubby, Banky W
- Banky W campaigns for his wife, Adesua Etomi after she was nominated at the Nickelodeon 2019 Awards
Has Something to Say about Banky W reveals what EKEDC told him after his empty house was billed N90,000 for electricity (Video)? Drop your comments below