Buhari Vows To Appoint Only Credible People In His Next Cabinet
President Buhari has guaranteed that only credible persons with proven character will be appointed into office in his second term. The president who won the February 23rd presidential election, said this during a victory dinner organised for the All Progressives Congress Women and Youth Campaign Council at the Presidential Villa, Abuja yesterday Saturday, March 2nd.
The President also responded to the call by the women and youths to include more of them in his new cabinet, saying that “persons of integrity would not be denied appointment.” He thanked the women and youths immensely for working tirelessly to ensure he won the election.
“I very much appreciate your coming here tonight. I am congratulating ourselves for succeeding. If we had failed… My good God! Thank goodness we have succeeded.”
The President again spoke on the gains of the agricultural reform policy of his administration, saying that women would get more fertilisers in the next four years.
With fertilisers made available to them at reduced rates, Buhari said, food production would be boosted to cut dependence on imports.
As usual, the President again hit at the Peoples Democratic Party, blaming the 16 years the party previously ruled the country for the difficult times Nigerians faced today.
Read Also ???:
- Elections: Nobody can unseat me as president- President Buhari tells CNN
- Nigerians shocked at Buhari’s incredibly dumb performance at Live presidential chat
- Nigerian Herbalist Predicts Victory For Buhari, Says He Will Beat Atiku With At Least Two Million Votes
- I will never contest again after 2019 election – Buhari
- Man Dunks Into Gutter To Celebrate President Muhammadu Buhari’s Re-Election
Has Something to Say about Buhari Vows To Appoint Only Credible People In His Next Cabinet? Drop your comments below