Danny Young drags Tiwa Savage to court for copyright infringement; seeks damages of N200M
Yesterday, had her song “One” restored on Youtube, after YouTube took her Video down Over Copyright Claims filed by Danny Young.
Danny Young has now sued Tiwa Savage for copyright infringement and is seeking damages in the sum of Two Hundred Million Naira.
The singers Creative Legal filed a lawsuit against Tiwa Savage and Mavins Records for damages in the sum of N200,000,000 (Two Hundred Million Naira) for copyright infringement.
Danny Young is seeking remedy against Tiwa Savage and Mavins Records for unlawfully copying his 2009 release, Oju Tiwon, in Tiwa’s 2018 release, One.
The lawsuit (Suit No: FHC/L/CS/230/2019) was filed at the Federal High Court, Lagos, on the 13th day of February, 2019.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Wizkid alleged to be the cause of Victoria Kimani, Tiwa Savage & Seyi Shay beef
- Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music
- You Are A Blessing to Africa- Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage
- Danny Young calls Waje a legend, slams the music industry
- Tiwa Savage flaunts amazing bikini body
Has Something to Say about Danny Young drags Tiwa Savage to court for copyright infringement; seeks damages of N200M? Drop your comments below
To be Updated, Simply Join Our Telegram Channel Now you will love it.