Davido Allegedly Wanted In Gambia For Assaulting Photographer
Enquirer is reporting that Davido is wanted in Gambia for allegedly assaulting a photographer. According to the media house, Kenny Egbuke, a photographer, filed a complaint against the singer at the Kololi Police station. Drama allegedly started after a lady fan approached Davido for a selfie and he ‘shouted’ at her, prompting the photographer to step in.
“He then tried to talk to Davido to take it easy with the lady, since some star-struck ladies can be exuberantly aggressive, especially when they see a big star like him,” a source revealed, according to Instablog9ja, but this went downhill from there because the singer threw “his very thick and heavy cognac glass directly at Egbuke, shattering his lips and skull.”
“It was also learnt that he even attempted to break the Hennessey bottle on his head, but his bouncers saved the day,” the report added. Davido had yet to respond to the allegations as at press time.
Read Also ???:
- Davido apologises for body shaming a lady who accused him of selling his soul
- Davido reacts to sexual assaults, and robbery experienced by a fan at his concert
- Davido set to run for governor in Osun state?
- T.lolo appalled at Davido’s apology, gives reasons why
- Davido Responds to Fan who told him to face his Music and leave Politics
Has Something to Say about Davido Allegedly Wanted In Gambia For Assaulting Photographer? Drop your comments below