Davido reacts to Nigerians calling him out for going to South Africa instead of voting
David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, was one of the few celebrities to lend their voice to urge citizens to participate in the elections and perform their civic responsibilities.
His involvement with the political scene heightened as the ongoing general elections drew closer.
With the degree of campaign that Davido conducted for the elections, it is extremely surprising that the singer was out of the country as Nigerians went out to cast their vote.
The singer has been called out on twitter, saying he is a patriotic Nigerian twitter citizen, and others said he is an American citizen.
In his defense, Davido blamed it on the re-scheduling of the polls and further said he had a job to do unlike other Nigerians.
Read Also ???:
- Davido overthrows Wizkid, becomes the most followed Nigerian celebrity on Twitter
- Kemi Olunloyo Predicts Davido’s Death Following Involvement In Politics
- Davido is broke after paying $15million to trend in US – Kemi Olunloyo
- Lady Begs Davido For Infinix Phone and He Granted Her Wish
- You won’t laugh with me if I didn’t have money – Davido tells Chioma (Video)
Has Something to Say about Davido reacts to Nigerians calling him out for going to South Africa instead of voting? Drop your comments below