Davido Responds to Fan who told him to face his Music and leave Politics
Davido wasn’t having it after a fan attacked him for criticising commenting on Politics. The singer had reacted to the news of President Buhari suspending the Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) Walter Samuel Nkanu Onnoghen and appointing Mr. Ibrahim Tanko Muhammed as acting CJN.
“We can’t allow this nonsense”, Davido had tweeted in reaction, but a Twitter called him out telling him to have some respect and face his music.
“N***a mind your music sh*t, this is POLITICS not what you think. Have some respect man”, the fan responded to Davido’s tweet.
And Davido, who is known to always have time for trolls quickly clap backed.
The singer tweeted; “Brain ZERO… nah pple like u dey slow down this country IDIOT”
Read Also ???:
- Davido exposes music video director who called him talentless
- I don’t envy Davido, his success rubs off on me too- Singer’s cousin, B-red says
- With A Big “NO” Davido Denies Being Engaged To Chioma During An Interview In US
- Davido and his girlfriend, Chioma loved up in Dubai (Photos)
- Fela’s daughter replies man who said Davido is a better singer than her father
Has Something to Say about Davido Responds to Fan who told him to face his Music and leave Politics? Drop your comments below