Denrele Edun speaks on being compared to Bobrisky
Entertainer, Denrele Edun reacts to people constantly comparing him to Nigerian male barbie, Bobrisky.
Sitting with VJ Adams the eccentric media personality spoke on how he met the controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky.
“It started with the occasional things they were throwing at me. The first time I ever met this person you are talking about, Idris Olanrewaju Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky was at Toyin Lawani’s place.
Another person will find it very disheartening to say this is just someone who is just trying to build an identity that is so far- fetched away from yours.
Mine thrives of self-definition, transparency, authenticity. At first a lot of people around me didn’t find it funny being compared to Bobrisky”.
Read Also ???:
- Bobrisky Causes Stir With New Video Of Her Grown Breast (Video)
- ‘My heartbeat, my soul I can kill for you’ – Bobrisky tells Tonto Dikeh
- ‘Bobrisky gave us a fake ₦500,000 cheque’ – Alfa Hammed Ademola
- Nollywood Actor Vows To Arrest Bobrisky On Birthday
- Bobrisky reveals 3-day plan to celebrate the biggest birthday party ever
Has Something to Say about Denrele Edun speaks on being compared to Bobrisky? Drop your comments below