‘Don’t go broke trying to celebrate Valentine’s day’ – Toyin Lawani
Celebrity stylist, Toyin Lawani has taken to social media to advise people not to go broke in a bid to celebrate valentine. The mom of two also advised ladies to take their men out for a date and pay for the expenses.
”Happy Valentine’s Day to you all. Today is for lovers and you can love yourself too personally. Take your spouse to a lovely place, pay for the guys and change the analysis, take your gf out too and make her feel special.
If you are single and even working, take yourself to a cool place after work and have a drink. Don’t go broke trying to celebrate Val. Just stay real and show some love to the special people in your life.”
Fashion stylist, Toyin Lawani has advised people not to go broke in a bid to celebrate Valentine’s day. The single mother of one who flooded social media with pictures of herself in red lingerie to Mark the day advised couples on how to make themselves feel special today.
Read Also ???:
- Toyin Lawani celebrates daughter on her 14th birthday (Photos)
- Toyin Lawani bares her butt, slams follower who called her out for it
- “My friend influence my divorce with my husband” – Toyin Lawani
- Aspiring crossdresser, Tunde OAP supports Bobrisky and blasts Toyin Lawani’s protege, JPBlush
- Toyin Lawani gives a ‘half naked’ Harrysong a full body massage (Video)
Has Something to Say about ‘Don’t go broke trying to celebrate Valentine’s day’ – Toyin Lawani? Drop your comments below