”Expose My Wife And Son If They Get Govt Deals” President Buhari Tells Nigerian Media
President Buhari has challenged the Nigerian media to expose his wife Aisha or son, Yusuf, if they get any monetary deals from any of the government parastatals. President Buhari said this during his interview with Arise TV while responding to the allegation that he is covering some persons close to him that have been accused of corruption.
“It is a very unfair allegation against my integrity. I don’t think… anyway you are in a position to find out and if you do so, I don’t care. Publish it even if my son or my wife has a company and they are involved in deals with customs and excise and so on, bringing in illegal goods or whatever, I challenge you to do that.”
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Buhari Doubtful Of Wife’s Loyalty, Cross Checks To Be Sure Aisha Voted For Him (Video)
- ‘Buhari has not been good to Nigerians, including entertainers’- Ruggedman gives reason for not supporting the President
- Only APC Members Should Get Appointments – Aisha Buhari
- Elections: Nobody can unseat me as president- President Buhari tells CNN
- Buhari Vows To Appoint Only Credible People In His Next Cabinet
Has Something to Say about ”Expose My Wife And Son If They Get Govt Deals” President Buhari Tells Nigerian Media? Drop your comments below
To be Updated, Simply Join Our Telegram Channel Now you will love it.