Following ‘Unfounded’ Copyright Claims by Danny Young, ‘One’ By Tiwa Savage Returns To Youtube
Singer Tiwa Savage, has successfully floored Danny Young in the copyright war between them as her song “One” has been restored on Youtube
A couple of months ago, Nigerian singer Tiwa Savage made news after YouTube took her ‘One’ Video down Over Copyright Claims. The claim was filed by singer Danny Young.
New report has now confirmed that the said video has been restored on YouTube.
According to reports, YouTube finds such claims to be ‘unfounded’ and have restored the video back online. ‘One’ is produced by Killertunez and co-written by Wale Turner and Tiwa Savage. It is now available on all music streaming platforms.
Tiwa shared the good news on her IG stories.
Read Also 👇👇👇:
- Danny Young calls Waje a legend, slams the music industry
- Tiwa Savage spoils herself with a customised car (Video)
- “Blessed to witness the rise & rise of Tiwa, You inspire me” – MI Abaga tells Tiwa Savage, She reacts
- You Are A Blessing to Africa- Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Tiwa Savage
- Tiwa Savage Wows In New Pictures After Joining Universal Music
Has Something to Say about Following ‘Unfounded’ Copyright Claims by Danny Young, ‘One’ By Tiwa Savage Returns To Youtube? Drop your comments below
To be Updated, Simply Join Our Telegram Channel Now you will love it.