Connect with us

Hey! New Sugar Daddy In Wales Accepted You now | Contact Him Now

Hey! New Sugar Daddy In Wales Accepted You now | Contact Him Now

Sugar Daddy Online

Hey! New Sugar Daddy In Wales Accepted You now | Contact Him Now

Hey! New Sugar Daddy In Wales Accepted You now | Contact Him Now!

Are you searching for a Sugar Daddy who’s willing to pay you?  Do you want a relationship with an older Man and be rewarded Bountifully??

A Sugar Daddy in Cardiff, Wales is looking for a Beautiful, strong, Loving Sugar girl for Sugar Dating affairs.

This Sugar Daddy in Cardiff, Wales is willing to pay any lucky young lady as much as $1000+ weekly just to make her happy and love love him better.

He’s also willing to help the lucky young lady relocate to the Wales if she is from abroad.  This Sugar Daddy in Cardiff, Wales is a nurse and earns very good income. He has never been married and he is 67 years old.

He is hoping that his next relationship will lead to marriage and he is willing to help the lucky woman set up a business of her choice in the country. He is verily open to having children with this young lady he is looking for.

I am a kind Man who loves to speaks his mind, who loves to laugh and have fun. I love to travel, my family and friends, animals… Honestly speaking Kindness and compassion should be natural not to be forced.

I’m looking for someone who is real. By that I mean someone who has good values, a warm heart, gentle soul, who enjoys life and laughs freely. I love to have a good time whatever I do, and 99% of the time I’m in a good mood. Hey the other 1% isn’t so bad, don’t worry. I’m an excellent communicator, as I think that is the key to a successful relationship.

If you are interested in this Sugar Daddy In Cardiff, Wales, kindly Use the comment form below and drop your contacts.


Get Sugar Mummies on Buzznadia Hookup

Get Sugar Mummies Phone Numbers
Enter your correct email below, you can unsubscribe anytime

Delivered by FeedBurner



  1. Rachael

    July 17, 2018 at 6:43 am

    Interested.. Cardiff, Wales
    [email protected]

  2. tina

    July 17, 2018 at 8:04 am

    hy am Tina and I can make u very happy

  3. Peace

    July 17, 2018 at 10:33 am


  4. Yulanda

    July 17, 2018 at 12:58 pm

    Hi my name is yulanda am in the cayman island from the caribbean. Am please that you accept me an hope to talk with contact on wasap is 1345 3269241

  5. charlie

    July 17, 2018 at 2:14 pm

    Hi my name is charlie im from south africa i am intrested, here’s my whatsapp number + 27728774976 hope to hear from you soon! cheers😙

  6. Leesa

    July 22, 2018 at 2:42 pm

    Good day my prospective Sugar. Thank you for accepting me.My name is Leesa from South Africa. I’m very very well mannered and gentle woman with a good sense of humor. My contact details are [email protected] or call me on 0630900007

    Be blessed

  7. Chizzy

    February 5, 2019 at 12:14 pm

    Hi sweetie my name is chizzy, live in South Africa, am so much interested in you,I promise you will not regrate it,chat me up on WhatsApp talk better

  8. Patience dzelamonyuy

    May 8, 2019 at 9:02 pm

    Hello I am from Cameroon and I have 24year old I am interested in you contact on WhatsApp +23768956668

  9. Jasmine Doll

    May 17, 2019 at 5:25 pm

    Hi, I’m Jasmine from Nigeria, I’m 22, a student and single..
    My WhatsApp digit is +2347085806437

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

More in Sugar Daddy Online

Get Sugar Mummies

Provide Your Email Address
Due to privacy, You are asked to drop your working email so you can be contacted easily. Thanks

Popular Sugar Mummies

Sugar Mummy On Facebook

Whatsapp Numbers


To Top