‘I Didn’t Give Maje Ayida STD’ – Anita Solomon Tells Lagos High Court,Says Toke Makinwa Lied
Anita Solomon, Toke Makinwa’s ex- husband baby mama, told a Lagos High Court that she didn’t give him s3xually transmitted disease as contained in the book, ‘On Becoming’ written by OAP, Toke Makinwa.
Anita stated this while replying a question posed to her by Toke’s lawyer in the court of Hon justice Olukayode Ogunjobi On Friday 1 March 2019.
Toke is a defendant in a N100 Million defamation lawsuit instituted by Maje Ayida over content of her book ‘On Becoming’. In the book, Toke claimed she contracted STD from her husband. Findings from his phone, according to Toke, showed he got it from Anita, a claim denied by Anita and Maje.
Also, Anita Solomon revealed that she got pregnant for the claimant because Maje and Toke already signed a legal document of separation and this was shown to her as a proof of their status by Maje. This document was not mentioned by Toke in the book, which is now a subject of litigation at the Lagos High Court.
The case has been adjourned to 29 March 2019.
Read Also ???:
- I can’t wait to be a mommy – Toke Makinwa
- Toke Makinwa slam ladies who accuse her of sleeping around for money (Video)
- Toke Makinwa advises Nigerians telling Tonto to move on and stop attacking her ex
- Egor Efiok shades Toke Makinwa for bleaching and cosmetic surgery
- Toke Makinwa slams Bovi for joking about her backside
Has Something to Say about ‘I Didn’t Give Maje Ayida STD’ – Anita Solomon Tells Lagos High Court,Says Toke Makinwa Lied? Drop your comments below