I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election – Davido
A popular Nigerian musician, Mr. David Adeleke, also called Davido, on Sunday said he would work for Governor Nyesom Wike’s second term in office. The musician, who made the pledge in Port Harcourt when he visited the Rivers State Governor, said he would also institute a talent hunt show for Rivers-based artistes.
He said the programme would be in line with his discussions with the state government to support new generation artistes in the state. The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the musician was in Port Harcourt for a musical show tagged: ‘Plugged’, where he was billed to perform alongside other Rivers-based artistes.
“I am also here to see my godfather, Gov. Wike and to support his second term bid.
“I am planning a talent hunt show in Port Harcourt, one of the lucky artistes will perform at my show in Lagos on December 27,” he said.
Davido said he was also in Port Harcourt to wish Wike a happy birthday, adding that in the forthcoming year, there were several things he was planning for the good of the music industry. NAN also reports that Davido was accompanied by the organiser of the show, Mr. Chima Aguma; and Music Promoter, Soso Soberekon.
In his remarks, Governor Wike promised to support the entertainment industry, to create jobs for the youth.
Read Also ???:
- Davido set to run for governor in Osun state?
- I Am Not A Party Man – Says Davido On His Way To PDP Enugu Rally, Rocking PDP Shirt (Photos)
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Davido urges Nigerians to vote as he holidays in South Africa
- Davido reacts to comparison with Wizkid over ‘Sold out’ 02 Arena
- Davido reacts to Nigerians calling him out for going to South Africa instead of voting
Has Something to Say about I Will Work For Governor Wike’s Re-Election – Davido? Drop your comments below