Media personality, Toke Makinwa, accused of flirting with Ebuka
Who would have thought just one tweet would make the internet go crazy?
Media personality, Toke Makinwa, on her Twitter, wrote that she’s been mishearing Chinko Ekun‘s “Able God,” as “Ebuka” and wanted to know if other people have been hearing same.
“I only just found it it’s “Able God” ? I’m I the only one who hears “Ebuka” instead ? @Ebuka.”, she wrote
While Ebuka replied with a simple, “Hian,”
See some of the reactions:
However, some Twitter users accused Toke of only trying to flirt with Ebuka because the song ‘Able God’ does not in any way sound as the name Ebuka.
See their reactions below;
Read Also ???:
- “I am not a lesbian”- Toke Makinwa says while fondling boobs (Video)
- ‘I Didn’t Give Maje Ayida STD’ – Anita Solomon Tells Lagos High Court,Says Toke Makinwa Lied
- Toke Makinwa reacts to viral video of woman publicly eulogizing her husband
- Toke Makinwa reveals the best revenge anyone can give an ex after a broken relationship
- Falz declares himself available for the single ladies, this valentine season
Has Something to Say about Media personality, Toke Makinwa, accused of flirting with Ebuka? Drop your comments below