#NigeriaDecides2019: Atiku floors Buhari in Ebonyi State
PDP Presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar has won Ebonyi State, as officially declared by Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC in the 2019 presidential election.
In the result announced by the returning officer, Prof. Francis C., President Buhari of the All Progressives Congress polled 90,726 votes, while Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party got 258,573??????? votes.
See the breakdown below…
Total No: Reg Voters: 1,392,931
Total No: of Accredited: 391,747
Total Votes Cast: 379,394
Total Valid Votes: 359,131
Rejected Votes: 20,263
Read Also ???:
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Atiku crushes Buhari in Enugu State
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Yobe
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Adamawa
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Buhari crushes Atiku in Jigawa State with 794,738
- Presidential Pool: Buhari crushes Atiku in Bauchi with 798, 428
Has Something to Say about #NigeriaDecides2019: Atiku floors Buhari in Ebonyi State? Drop your comments below