#NigeriaDecides2019: Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Adamawa
The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar has won his home state of Adamawa State with a margin of 32,000 votes.
Announcing the results of the presidential elections in the state, the collation officer, Prof Andrew Haruna said Atiku scored 410, 266 votes to defeat the All Progressives Congress (APC)’s Muhammadu Buhari who polled 378, 078.
Total number of registered voters in the state was 1,959, 322.
Read Also ???:
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Yobe
- #Presidential Poll: Buhari defeats Atiku in Niger State
- Presidential Pool: Buhari crushes Atiku in Bauchi with 798, 428
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Buhari wins presidential election in Kogi
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Atiku floors Buhari in Ebonyi State
Has Something to Say about #NigeriaDecides2019: Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Adamawa? Drop your comments below