#NigeriaDecides2019: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Yobe
The presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) , President Muhammad Buhari, beats the People’s Democratic Party (PDP) candidate, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar in Yobe polls.
The APC polled 497,914 votes to beat the PDP which scored 50,763 votes in Yobe in last Saturday’s presidential election.
Prof. Abubakar Gunduri, the state Collation officer, announced the result after collation from the 17 local government areas in the state on Monday in Damaturu.
He said that the state had 1,365,913 registered voters, out of which, 601,059 were accredited for the election.
Mr Gunduri added that a total of 586,137 votes were cast, out of which, APC scored 497,914 votes, while PDP scored 50,763 votes.
According to the collation officer, the exercise recorded a total of 559,365 valid votes and 26,772 invalid votes.
Read Also ???:
- #Presidential Poll: Buhari defeats Atiku in Niger State
- Presidential Pool: Buhari crushes Atiku in Bauchi with 798, 428
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Adamawa
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Atiku Wins Presidential Election In Plateau
- #NigeriaDecides2019: Atiku floors Buhari in Ebonyi State
Has Something to Say about #NigeriaDecides2019: Buhari Wins Presidential Election In Yobe? Drop your comments below