Offset Finally Reveals Why He Went Public With His Apology To His Estranged Wife Cardi B
Offset has revealed why he went public with his apology to Cardi B, following several call out posts against him for stopping his estranged wife’s performance halfway.
Taking to Twitter to explain why he went public with his apology with Cardi B, offset wrote;
All of my wrongs have been made public, i figure It’s only right that my apologies are made public too. A nigga was just trying …..thank god I ain’t got no balloons sheeesh
See his tweet below:
This is coming after Offset tried to apologize to Cardi B during her performance at the Rolling Land Festival that ended on Saturday, but she rejected him.
The apology was an attempt to make things right, after the female rapper shared a post on IG announcing that they are getting a divorce.
At the Rolling Land Festival in Los Angeles, Offset had his gesture of love turned down by his ex. A clip showing this was captured via Twitter.
Wow, Offset really just interrupted Cardi's set to beg her to take him back. This is disgusting and embarrassing. I feel bad for her. pic.twitter.com/ThrVQtnlqU
— I Luh God ✨ (@aVeryRichBish) December 16, 2018
Read Also ???:
- Offset spoils Cardi B with breakfast & flowers after Grammy Win (Video)
- Offset shares video of Cardi B giving birth to Baby Kulture in the hospital
- Cardi B and Offset go tongue-to-tongue on the Grammys red carpet
- Moyo Lawal reacts to Cardi B and Offset tongue-licking each other
- Cardi B becomes first solo female to win best rap album at the Grammys
Has Something to Say about Offset Finally Reveals Why He Went Public With His Apology To His Estranged Wife Cardi B? Drop your comments below