President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra And Hubby Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Loving Messages
President Buhari’s daughter, Zahra and her husband, Ahmed Indimi are celebrating their second wedding anniversary today, December 16th. The couple got married in 2016 and have welcomed their first child in July.
Ahmed shared a beautiful photo and wrote a sweet message to his beautiful wife saying.
“Your last name should end with EST because it comes after every word I use to describe you as a wife – happiEST, coolEST, hottEST and simply the very bEST. Happy anniversary.”
While Zahra also shared a photo and wrote
“This is to forever In sha Allah..
I think this picture says it all for me?. @ahmed.indimi you’re cute you know ❤️ .. just look at that. ?
#loveyoulongtime ❤️ #zahmed2016”
Read Also ???:
- I regret voting for Buhari in 2015 – K Solo
- Banky W collected N57million from Buhari – Woman calls out singer, says she has evidence
- Dear Nigerians,Buhari looks sick, don’t vote for him, save his life – Ghanaian comedienne Afia Schwarzenegger
- ‘Buhari has not been good to Nigerians, including entertainers’- Ruggedman gives reason for not supporting the President
- ‘Buhari is weak mentally and physically’ – Eedris Abdulkareem
Has Something to Say about President Buhari’s Daughter, Zahra And Hubby Ahmed Indimi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary With Loving Messages? Drop your comments below