Toke Makinwa reacts to viral video of woman publicly eulogizing her husband
Media personality, Toke Makinwa has reacted to a trending video of a Nigerian woman eulogizing her husband at a birthday party he organized for her.
The video had many social media users mocking feminists by saying they will be highly mad at the woman’s public display of respect for her husband.
Reacting to the video and the anti-feminist comments, Toke Malimea stated that it is only a woman who has been blessed by her husband that would do what the lady did.
”All the people saying feminist will be mad at the video of the woman on her knees appreciating her king are silly. A woman is an incubator, you get back what you put in. If you love her right she’ll sing your praise anywhere.
When you love a woman right she becomes a 100 times more, treat her like a queen and she’ll give you heaven on earth. Give her hell….., well, go figure
Read Also ???:
- “I am not a lesbian”- Toke Makinwa says while fondling boobs (Video)
- Toke Makinwa slam ladies who accuse her of sleeping around for money (Video)
- I can’t wait to be a mommy – Toke Makinwa
- Toke Makinwa advises Nigerians telling Tonto to move on and stop attacking her ex
- “I get paid to attend events 90% of the time”- Toke Makinwa claims
Has Something to Say about Toke Makinwa reacts to viral video of woman publicly eulogizing her husband? Drop your comments below