Tonto Dikeh dishes advice to ladies on financial dependency
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh gives a little tip to women to spice up their day.
According to the mum of one, a woman’s best protection is a little money of her own.
She wrote, “Woman, no matter who you are or where you are, Have your own money!!”
In another news, media personality, Toke Makinwa went all out on guys that call ladies gold diggers.
The fashionista is of the opinion that any man who calls a woman a gold digger does not have money.
According to the beauty entrepreneur, a real man does not say a woman likes money and would never call a woman a gold digger.
She stressed the fact that men need to date women in their class.
She further said that if a man meets a woman that is hustling and he can’t add to it, then he should leave her, rather than tag her a gold digger.
Lastly, she said guys should stop calling women gold diggers just because they don’t have what to give to her because any guy calling a woman a gold digger does not have money.
Read Also ???:
- ”No wife material in a night club” – Uche Maduagwu tells Olakunle Churchill
- Toke Makinwa to send a bill to any man who asks her out on date
- Toke Makinwa advises Nigerians telling Tonto to move on and stop attacking her ex
- Tonto/Regina Saga: “I hate it when women dizz women”- Iyabo Ojo
- I can’t wait to be a mommy – Toke Makinwa
Has Something to Say about Tonto Dikeh dishes advice to ladies on financial dependency? Drop your comments below