Wizkid Was Offered ‘Stupid Money’ Ahead Of Election But He Rejected It – Rapper Mi Abaga
Top Nigerian Rapper Mi Abaga has revealed how Wizkid rejected “stupid money” during the elections. MI made this revelation during Pulse Ng loose talk podcast.
In the interview he explained how he was in a meeting with Wizkid, Olamide and other Musicians.
There Wizkid was offered “stupid money” to explain how big the amount was, and huge deals, but was rejected by Wizkid.
He explained that Wizkid said he was going to remain neutral and not let anyone influence his decision.
Mi stated there were other musicians at the gathering, who were loosing themselves over the same money.
Remember Wizkid had previously advised his fans not to let politicians influence their votes during this election.
Well, tomorrow is the elections, and we can’t wait to see how things turn out.
Read Also ???:
- Americans see Wizkid as an upcoming artiste – Lanre Teriba
- “Wizkid let’s have sex already”- Instagram slay queen, Uche Okoye trends again (Videos)
- Wizkid shares x-rated threat message from a female fan
- Wizkid set to release new album says it might some feeling
- Davido overthrows Wizkid, becomes the most followed Nigerian celebrity on Twitter
Has Something to Say about Wizkid Was Offered ‘Stupid Money’ Ahead Of Election But He Rejected It – Rapper Mi Abaga? Drop your comments below