Wizkid’s close friend, Ty Dolla $ign indicted for cocaine possession, faces 15 years in jail (Video)
American rapper, Ty Dolla $ign who is a long time collaborator and close friend to Nigerian singer, Wizkid, has been indicted on drug charges that include felony possession of cocaine.
According to court documents obtained by TMZ, the 33-year-old California rapper was slapped with 3 counts of possession of drug, possession of THC and misdemeanor possession of less than 1 ounce of weed at Fulton County, GA, where drug laws are way stiffer.
If convicted, the hip-hop star could get up to 15 years in prison.
This comes after the rapper was busted back in September by cops in Atlanta who allegedly found drug in his bag.
Watch how he was arrested below.
Read Also ???:
- Kizz Daniel announces first headline concert in Indigo O2, London
- Wizkid Was Offered ‘Stupid Money’ Ahead Of Election But He Rejected It – Rapper Mi Abaga
- ‘You Inspire Me So Much Lion’ Tiwa Savage Tells Wizkid
- British TV Host Says Without Wizkid’s Success, There Won’t Be Davido
- #WorldWizkidDay: See How Fans Are Celebrating Star Boy On Twitter
Has Something to Say about Wizkid’s close friend, Ty Dolla $ign indicted for cocaine possession, faces 15 years in jail (Video)? Drop your comments below