Yvonne Jegede’s estranged husband, Abounce absent at their son’s dedication
Nollywood actress, Yvonne Jegede, who has been enmeshed in rumors of marital crisis with her rapper husband, Olakunle Fawole, popularly as Abounce, had her child dedication on Sunday.
Abounce was clearly absent at his son’s dedication.
Recently, Yvonne Jegede has been fueling the report of their marriage crash with the kind of posts she makes on social media.
Recently, she posted that it’s best for a strong woman to walk away instead of fixing it.
Earlier this month, it was reported that their marital crisis stemmed from issues concerning the paternity of the boy, as Abounce is said to be doubtful of the paternity, hence his refusal to openly acknowledge the baby till now.
Sources say Yvonne has moved out of their marital home and the actress’s left hand is now without her wedding ring.
The two famously got married in 2017 after a ten-year relationship and they welcomed their first child Xavier in November 2018. F
ans have long suspected that all may not be right with the couple as their social media pages carry little of one another- how most celebrity couples in Nigeria hint that they’re no longer together.
Read Also ???:
- Yvonne Jegede slams men who report their wives to family members
- Abounce Fawole finally acknowledges his son Xavier publicly, showers prayers on him(Video)
- How I’m coping with my broken marriage –Yvonne Jegede
- Yvonne Jegede blasts trolls who insinuated Mawuli Gavor is her son’s biological father and that is why her marriage crashed
- Yvonne Jegede’s ex-hubby, Abounce sparks dating rumours with Bimbo Akintola
Has Something to Say about Yvonne Jegede’s estranged husband, Abounce absent at their son’s dedication? Drop your comments below